The followings are some ideas about potential outcomes in no particular priority order:
- Awareness/education around biometric modalities, weaknesses/strengths, related issues (including civil liberty issues), regulations, technical challenges
- Standards activities guidance, awareness, reports
- Best practices, use cases (e.g., entry-exit systems, KYC/AML, etc.)
- Regulations - global, regional, and national
- Roadmaps (technical, legal - including civil liberty, business) for use cases and modalities (by this community and others organizations like the BI)
- Futures - what is the envisioned “end state” for use cases, modalities, etc. over the next year, 5 years, 10 years?